- Application Deadline
- December 16, 2022
- Strategic Initiatives
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Denver, CO
- Workplace type
- $65,000 - $90,000 / year
- Reporting To
- Vice President, Policy & Impact
Compensation & Benefits
About Pivot Energy
Pivot Energy is a national solar provider that develops, finances, builds, and manages solar energy and energy storage projects that help decarbonize our nation’s electricity, increase equitable access to clean energy for local communities, and provide real cost-savings to American businesses and
We are fiercely dedicated to accelerating the rapid transition taking place in the energy industry to a more decentralized and cleaner approach to power generation. We are committed to positively contributing to the local communities and people we serve with more than clean energy. We believe global warming poses an existential threat to our planet and that we have a responsibility to help mitigate the threat.
As a Certified B Corporation and one of Denver’s “Best Places to Work”, we believe the business community is uniquely positioned to make a profound impact on a variety of social and environmental challenges. We evaluate every internal decision on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors to determine if our actions will result in a net positive impact on the community, our employees, customers, shareholders, and the environment.
Pivot’s core values are:
- Impact – We hold ourselves accountable to having a measurable impact on our people, communities, and the planet
- Balance – Put family first; work hard/have fun
- Determination – Find ways to be successful no matter how difficult the challenge
- Professionalism – Impress everyone we touch, be a team player
- Honesty – Be truthful and transparent, externally and internally
Kindness – Create an environment where kindness, empathy, and vulnerability are embraced
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.